Register for Online Services
Online Services registration forms can only be accepted if the patient can provide two forms of ID: One photo e.g. driving licence or passport, and one proof of address no older than three months e.g. utility bill or bank statement.
Online Services registration forms cannot be accepted on behalf of a patient. The patient themselves must attend with the above mentioned proof of identity for the form to be accepted.
Since 1st April 2015, we have been able to offer detailed coded records access (DCRA) for patients aged 16 and over via Online Services. Patients who choose to register for Online Services at the time of registration with our practice will only be granted records access once their full medical records have arrived at the surgery. This can take up to an estimated 8 weeks (delays expected in 2019/2020 due to issues with service provision by PCSE).Log In to Online Services
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
What the NHS App does
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- view parts of your GP record – including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results.
If you’re a patient at our practice you can use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices